Eleanor's Reviews > The Princesses of Iowa

The Princesses of Iowa by M. Molly Backes

F_50x66
Jul 20, 12

This book. Is. So. GOOD. Honestly. At the beginning, I was a bit confused, and it went a bit slow, but once I got into it, man, I was into it. Paige, the main character, is awesome. I was afraid that I wouldn't like her because of the description in the book description, but I loved her and related to her. I felt everything that she did, with such an emotionally intensity, I almost felt like I was her. (But thank God, I'm not.) I loved all of the supporting characters; Ethan, Shanti, and her sister, Mirror/Miranda were all so great. I liked how we did get to see how Lacey and Nikki were actually likeable people and weren't just scum. The ending was good, but I wanted more.

Anyway, I loved this book. Even though I have this thing where I'm pretty sure I am never going to live in an I state, Iowa was somehow endearing. Even though I still don't want to live there. The whole Mr. Tremont story line went in a completely different direction than I expected, but it was still a nice addition to the book.

A must read! I give it 4.5 because I wanted more to the ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princesses of Iowa.