Machel's Reviews > Motherhood & Manolos: Notes From the Edge of a Perfect Life

Motherhood & Manolos by Kate Kerrigan

3820228
Aug 10, 12

Read in July, 2012

I am loving this book. This is Kate Kerrigan's collection of her columns. I am reading it on Kindle. Kate Kerrigan also writes under Morag Prunty. She has written some of my favorite books in the world.
I have her listed in my top favorite female authors on my website:
www.machelpenn.com/bookreviews. Half way through it. Just read fabulous piece she wrote on Madonna. But my favorite so far is when she goes to Knotting Hill in London and visits "memory lane" in her life.
***update. I have never NOT read a Kate Kerrigan/Morag Prunty book without stopping, but this book is a collection of her columns & I read it on my Kindle on my DROID because I could not wait for it to be shipped in the mail to me (however, I am still by the actual book because Kate is one of my top fav. authors!).
I loved reading Kate's columns; from visiting Kenya to raising her two boys and writing about her love of collecting art, I enjoyed each story so much. My favorite was a nostaligic piece on visiting re-visiting Knotting Hill with her husband. Her books have added much fun & zest in my life. My husband is half Irish so he is always interested specifically her books & I love to share them with him.
Fresh, intelligent & classy, definitely download immediately to your KINDLE APP so you will have these columns at your fingertips to read anywhere or any time. 5 stars
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Motherhood & Manolos.