Buffy Kennedy's Reviews > Genetic Attraction

Genetic Attraction by Tara Lain

Jul 20, 12

Though this was written first, it reads as though it was written in perfect chronological order. I love ménage stories and this one was emotional and hot and everything I could hope for. Everyone stays true to themselves and they fight for what they want and what they believe in. You will laugh and cry right along with them on their journey.

The guys have such a devotion to each other, but are so incredibly sweet in their desire to include Em, and Em’s got such an affection for them as a couple even without counting herself as a part of their relationship. It’s oh so satisfying to see Jake and Em finally experience what they’ve both been fantasizing about for two years since meeting and working together.

I think one of my favorite parts is the Halloween party they attend. However, while this story could be a standalone, I highly recommend reading book 1, The Scientist and the Supermodel, first so you’ll get some of the little references. I promise it’s worth it, they’re both awesome stories!

An excellent steamy read, Genetic Attraction brings two scientists together after two years of working side by side and fearing their age difference, with an added bonus of a well endowed and level headed supermodel all in one package. Ménage fans will not be disappointed!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Genetic Attraction.