Laura's Reviews > The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies

The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies by Nine Naughty Novelists

Jul 22, 12

bookshelves: 2012-mt-bookpile, old-reads
Read in July, 2012

This was $.99 on Amazon, and a big thanks to Aravis for recommending it!

It's not deep reading, obviously. I mean, any zillionaire (that's more than a billionaire, right?) vampire allergic to blood isn't going to be one of your more serious heroes. Particularly not if he's thinking about getting a theme song, like "We Will Rock You" (his name is Rock Fangsworthy, of the Double Fang Ranch). There's the girlfriend, Chastity, a human with Triple D cups (sort of... blame the plastic surgeon), his former fling, Buffi Van Pelt, who has reappeared in his life along with two cute puppiestwo-year-old sonswerewolf babies, and Billy Bob Bobson, just trying to make his way in the family vampire staking business.

I don't think there's a cliche or bad pun they don't hit - if this were supposed to be a serious book, it'd have been annoying but as this is clearly satire (and a far better job at it than Nightshade!) it's just one long (well, 118 pages long) giggle fest. Hence the 5 start rating!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies.