Redcloudstipi/Criss's Reviews > Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives

Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian L. Weiss

Nov 20, 08

bookshelves: easy-to-reach-shelf

This book changed my life in 12 hours, flat! It also set me on a path towards healing. I have now read every book by Brian Weiss, and just attended his workshop. Amazing things are in store for you if you embark on this journey!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Many Lives, Many Masters.

message 1: by Telander6 (new)

Telander6 Dear Criss:

Just today someone mentioned Weiss' audiotapes and how deeply healing they were for her. I look forward to more connection with Weiss' process.

Thanks for the insight! Marcie

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim I, too, have read all of Weiss' books. They have certainly altered my outlook. They spark wonderful conversations with almost anyone, even with strangers. Most of us have had special spiritual experiences and are eager to discuss them.

I thought the 1st book, "Many Lives..." to be best written and most compelling. Jim

message 3: by Telander6 (new)

Telander6 Well dears,

Jim and Redcloud (Criss), you are both inspiring creators from language and image=making. I am hearing your recommendations loud and clear. Hope you can connect and pass this discovery on.

Blessings, Marcie