Kristen N.'s Reviews > Prophecies Awakening

Prophecies Awakening by Peter Koevari

Aug 17, 2012

Read from August 15 to 17, 2012

Prophecies Awakening book 1 of Legends of Marithia written by Peter Koevari is a real attention getter that starts the action from page 1. Let me say over 2 days I devoured Prophecies Awakening not once, but twice and still don't know if I can give justice to the works of Peter Koevari and his writing. Prophecies Awakening is a dramatic tale of the ultimate battle of good vs. evil. The world of Marithia created by Peter Koevari is fabulous and pulls you into the story from the very start. Prophecies Awakening is a fantasy reader's dream come true. Peter Koevari has given us a book that has vampires, demons,knights, unicorns, elves, humans, dragons and even aliens. Prophecies Awakening doesn't just focus on one race, but them all as different aspects of the story are told through the eyes/points of view of the different species/creatures. Peter Koevari's Prophecies Awakening is very well written and full of such detail readers will easily get pulled in and never want to leave the world of Marithia. I strongly recommend Prophecies Awakening book 1 of Legends of Marithia written by Peter Koevari for any true fans of fantasy. I cannot wait to read Darkness Rising Legends of Marithia book 2. On a final note Peter Koevari says, 'It is a dream and goal of mine to see my books turned into movies.' I wish him all the luck in following this dream, I know it would take box offices sales to a whole new level. I just hope when turning Prophecies Awakening it doesn't get ruined like so many before have.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prophecies Awakening.