Paranormal Haven's Reviews > Enchanting the Lady

Enchanting the Lady by Kathryne Kennedy

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-read-by-athenna
Read from July 20 to 21, 2012

Felicity lived a unobtrusive life, being viewed as average or unnoticeable looks and a forgettable personality. Often she was even forgotten or unnoticed to the point where she was sat upon. So when she went to test for her magical ability to determine her right to keep her family position and holdings, it was no surprise that she would fail since she possessed no magical ability to speak of. Everything was going from bad to worse till she met him. The sexy lion shifter. He set her heart afire, but is she willing to give up all she's known just to sample what he is offering her?

Imagine Sir Terence Blackwell surprise when no one even noticed the most beautiful woman ever enter the testing area. He was mesmerized by her beauty and lack of knowledge of said beauty. But what caught his attention is the relic magic he scented on her, a spell put on her to make her unnoticeable. He vowed to do whatever it takes to find this relics and destroy it as he's done every other one he's found since his bothers tragic death at the hands of an evil relic user. Is that all he wants from the beautiful Felicity or is that what he's telling himself just so he can see more if the irresistible woman.

I enjoyed this book. There was a great underline story. Terence is a sexy alpha male. He's only able to deny his feeling for felicity to himself, but unsuccessfully tries to keep his distance from her. Felicity is naive and young but she's cute and entertaining . I love how accepting she is of Terence . They have a cute relationship. Her little dragon he gives her is adorable. I love how protective the dragon is. Overall the story is nonstop exciting with a great sexy love story. There is love and intrigue in every page it leaves you grasping for the next page. I am pretty sure this book is a reprint so I’m excited to read the others in this series as they are rereleased.
- Athenna

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enchanting the Lady.