Anne's Reviews > The Last Victim

The Last Victim by Karen Robards

Aug 31, 2015

bookshelves: 2012, favorites
Read in August, 2012 — I own a copy

Wow. Just Wow. I got this book as an ARC I think because I signed up for a giveaway here on Goodreads. It came in the mail yesterday. Although I have a pile of reading, I felt I should read it and review since they were nice enough to send me a copy. I would be honest in any case.

I loved this book! I read it in 2 sittings, only sleeping in between. It has a bit of a paranormal flavor which is something I love. Charlie sees dead people. This is sort of a new thing for me - I want the next book NOW and this book, technically, isn't out yet. I'm thinking please let there be a book after this one.

So I will say just a few more things trying to avoid being spoilerish. Charlie is a doctor researching serial killers who the FBI brings in to help with a serial killer case. The case is interesting. The characters are started but not finished in this book, which makes me want another. I love Charlie. I want Michael. There is so much more I want to know.

I was pleased while it was an ARC, there were no glaring errors in spelling or grammar or punctuation. There was just one place where the sentence dropped off to the next line, like a big space, but no words missing or anything.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes romantic suspense, mystery or possibly romance. I'll definitely be looking into other works by this author.

And I'm squeeing inside cuz I OWN it and can read it again anytime!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Victim.