Lea (Between fantasy and reality)'s Reviews > Confessions of an Angry Girl

Jul 20, 2012

bookshelves: made-me-cry, arc
Read on July 24, 2012

Between fantasy and reality

Confessions of an angry girl is the first book in the series Confessions about a girl Rose Zarelli and her high school experiences. This was a fun book to read. It was full of different emotions, lots of growing up to do and kissing ;) We see how Rose deals with the death of her father, her brother leaving for college and her mother barely speaking to her. She sees something in Jamie Forta but he has a girlfriend, a girlfriend namede Regina who is even worse tha Regina from Maen girls. I dont know how I feel about Jamie, I think he is not so sure how he feels about Rose, I think I kind of want her and Robert to be together. He is so sweet and he really loves her. She should have paid more attention to him. Now, her best friend Tracy is a real piece of work. I know at 15 you are allowed to make mistakes and then learn from them but a cheerleader and a striptease? Really? People would think that after so many bad things you hear about cheerleaders at least you would be carefel. But nooo. You have to be popular. Blah. Anyway, I loved this book. It was funny, insightful and interesting. I really cannot wait for the sequel, Confessions of an Almost - girlfriend which comes out in May 2013.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions of an Angry Girl.