Oby's Reviews > Special Forces: Soldiers Part I -Director's Cut

Special Forces by Aleksandr Voinov

U 50x66
Jul 20, 2012

This book broke my heart. Left me in tears, laughter , sadness , anger and finally acceptance . I fell in love with Vadim and Dan the two main characters. But Vadim remains my favorite because he maintained his personality throughout the entire series and this made him unforgettable . Dan on the other hand , lost his essence as " Mad dog" to the extent that after a while , I thought I was reading about a chick on the rebound , which I found totally offensive . His relationship with jean left me with a sour taste in my mouth and this basically put me off.

Am monogamous when it comes to relationships and even if I was not, I did like to believe that there should always be a boundary in relationships. Dan broke all boundaries and that kind of confused things for me. In as much as Vadim accepted it , I felt it was mostly because , he was afraid of losing Dan.

All in all, I give this book a five star rating , because the writer totally blew my mind. A masterpiece and a roller coaster to boost . Totally amazing.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Special Forces.