Felicia's Reviews > Fate's Edge

Fate's Edge by Ilona Andrews

Jul 19, 12

bookshelves: vaginal-urban-fantasy, urban-paranormal
Read in July, 2012

Why did this sit on my Kindle for so long unread? Because I'm a dumbass. This book was SOOO fun. I've said it before about this series, and I'll say it again. This author knows how to write kids in urban fantasy that I don't want to get shipped off to military school and never see again. I LOVE these kids' characters. And honestly, i think I wasn't crazy about the love interest from the last installment and that's why I was slow to read this, but the book really matched the leads up well. Top UF author for surezies!
22 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate's Edge.

Comments (showing 1-9)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 9: by Erin (new)

Erin If you like this author, you should try Yasmine Galenorn. She is a really great UF author also.

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson Im trying to explore as many different genres as I can right now to break away from my reading rut and urban fantasy is a genre I havnt explored as yet, this looks like it may be a good place to start! well at book one anyway lol

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Actually it is a husband/wife writing team I believe. Their Kate Daniels series is even better. Very good post-magic apocolyptic Atlanta. Protagonist is a female mercenary/bodyguard

Crystie Yes, it is a husband/wife team. Their Kate Daniels series is incredible, and I have gotten so impatient waiting for the next book. I second Yasmine Galenorn, as well.

I also have this book sitting on my Kindle. I think it is because I am still pouting that they started this series and abandoned Kate Daniels. I'll have to read it now that it got such a rave review. :)

message 5: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson oooh will check out the kate daniels series then thanks guys :)

Jann The Kate Daniels series is my favorite UF series out there!! And they have not abandoned that world. There is a new book coming out July 31st about Kate's friend Andrea (Gunmetal Magic) and there is another Kate book planned as well. I think that switching to a new series can help the original series stay fresh.

message 3: by Cristina (new) - added it

Cristina I totally agree! Thanks to you, I'm hooked on this author!! I'm trying to pace myself with what is available so I don't go through some hard withdrawals.

Crystie I know she hasn't been abandoned forever, but Kate has been abandoned for far too long. I want a new book at least once a year :)

message 1: by Bria (new)

Bria Tyrrell This might just be my push to try this series. I'm in love with the Kate Daniels books, but wasn't sure the Edge books were my style.