Felicia's Reviews > Two Weeks' Notice

Two Weeks' Notice by Rachel Caine

Jul 19, 2012

bookshelves: vaginal-urban-fantasy, urban-paranormal
Read in July, 2012

Um...I got an arc of this, so maybe I'm not as impartial as I could be. But this book was BETTER than #1, I'm extremely confident to say that. I mean, until the last 1/4tg. And then I LITERALLY GASPED OUT LOUD and my heart raced, and laughed out loud too. I mean, the twist was just....best one I've seen in a book in QUITE a while. Wow. This is not as romancey as most urban fantasy I read either, so I think guys would like it as well. I dunno, I think the tech zombie thing is pretty cool and...that last 1/4th...cannot wait for the followup. BOYYYYY!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Weeks' Notice.

Comments (showing 1-7)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 7: by C and C (new)

C and C Lee Thanks! Not released until August to the rest of us plebes. I look forward to more Rachel Caine. She is a gripping storyteller.

Andrea Can't wait to get my hands on this. Hadn't been sure about the whole zombie thing when I read book #1, but it was really good. August can't come soon enough!

Felicia Yeah I hate zombies so it was hard to pick up, but totally glad I did. What a cool sci-fi/UF world!

Theshrewedshrew I know right? I can't believe the first book was as good as it was, I am having a hard time just waiting for this one.

Glad to hear its even better.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather Dearly Very cool world. Reading book one now. Want to read book two ASAP!

Andrea Just finished this and wowzer you were right! This was so awesome. Book one doesn't even compare to this one. I want too read book 3 right now!

Beth I agree, you were right, especially about the last 1/4... Just wow!