Inna's Reviews > Fall For You

Fall For You by Cecilia Gray

Jul 19, 12

Read in March, 2012

I read this book a while ago and I completely forgot about it. So I decided to re-read it. I really liked the fresh take on Pride and Prejudice. Lizzie was your typical journalist, attempting to find the story behind everything even when... well there isn't a story there. So of course well her beloved Jane Austen Academy for Girls ( well it used to be for girls, its no longer so) is in the risk of getting re-named Lizzie has to find out who's behind it. However her friend is abandoning her, her enemy is becoming her friend, and she's fighting an attraction to Dante, the new transfer student who has to be a total snob and is probably the only person who can help her. Lizzie was a bit judgmental which kind of annoyed me at times and she was really quick to jump to conclusions but she was also a great heroine even if she did make some mistakes.
Dante him I have mixed feelings about. He was a bit of a jerk at the beginning but as Lizzie got to know him he became really sweet. Also he had reasons for behaving the way he does so I guess I liked him.
I like the pace of this book ans the plot was good even if it was predictable. The whole find the new owners of the school was fun but it was obvious who the owners were. So overall this is a great and easy read that will you entertained.
Check out review on my blog http://thebookconfessions.blogspot.com/

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall For You.