Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Fall For You

Fall For You by Cecilia Gray

Jul 19, 12

bookshelves: 2012-summer-must-reads, atomr-book-tours, blog-tour-review
Read in July, 2012

Thank you to AToMR Tours for allowing me to be a part of this great tour. I have to say when I heard about this series I stalked the internet to see what I could find out. I love all of Jane Austen's books and I am excited to see where this series is going. The first book in the series is called Fall For You and I have to tell you I LOVED IT! I wanted more when it ended and I was yelling at my kindle.

In Fall For You Lizzie is coming back to school after having the summer off to a mess. The school has a new owner and they want to remain anonymous. Then they send a dear john e-mail out to the student body saying things are going to be changing this year. For starters they will no longer be a girl only academy because they are going co-ed and the name of the school will be changing as well to reflect the school being co-ed.

Soon Lizzie will find out that friendships will be tested and some friendships will change. Then enemies will become friends and work together. Lizzie biggest problem is Dante. He is infuriating but he soon wears her down and they start to have a close friendship. Lizzie will have to learn to crawl before she walks because things will change and she will see who she can and cannot trust. Lizzie will have to decide if she has been being very judgmental and misjudging people or if she has hit the nail on the head so to speak. Lizzie will have to do a lot of soul searching but in the end she will see who will stand by her.

This is a summer must read for all teen girls out there looking for a fun fast read with romance and a little cattiness!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fall For You.