Brigg Sabol's Reviews > Free Fall

Free Fall by Kyle Mills

10208397
Sep 03, 12

Recommended to Brigg by: Andy Dobrynski
Recommended for: anyone who likes a good FBI political thriller
Read from July 19 to September 03, 2012, read count: 1

I guess I hadn't realized it but I've been reading a lot of sci-fi, fantasy or just kind of odd stuff; Haruki Murakami,Chuck Palahniuk lately. It's been a while since I've read a straight political thriller. For some reason I didn't have anything I wanted to read at my house a while ago, so my buddy lent me this and it totally delivered. Very well written, and just a really fun and believable ride. This is the 3rd book in the Mark Beamon series and now I'm looking forward to reading the entire series starting from the beginning with Rising Phoenix.

Mark Beamon is the rouge honest FBI agent who hates politics, and just wants to get to the truth. It seems like everyone in the system is out to get him, but through conviction and dedication to justice, he seems to win the day. He's a great anti-hero and I enjoy Kyle Mills political opinions that he sneaks through Beamon.

I wanted to give it 3 1/2 stars but you can only go 3 or 4. I'm a strict star giver and I save 4 for some pretty great stuff but it's, better than a 3 I think. I haven't been too up to date on the genre, but I imagine this still being pretty high up there for these kinds of books. Enjoy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Free Fall.