Jason Bradley's Reviews > Cathedral of the Sky

Cathedral of the Sky by Arshad Ahsanuddin

Jul 19, 2012

bookshelves: ebook, edb, made-me-cry, sci-fi, vampires
Read in July, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cathedral of the Sky.

message 1: by Juniper (new) - added it

Juniper I cried buckets when I read about Michael before! I need to ready myself again for this, I assume, Jase? (still very much looking forward to reading it, though!)

Jason Bradley yep, you definitely need to stock up on your Kleenex.

message 3: by Juniper (new) - added it

Juniper Watching Doctor Who just now & so will start as soon as it's over. Chocolate, wine & Kleenex at the ready (could sound a little iffy there, depending how you chose to interpret it!)

Jason Bradley lol! god, I love you.

message 5: by Juniper (new) - added it

Juniper You too!

I wish we could we find a way for everyone to read Arshad's books? They so deserve a huge audience, don't you think?

Jason Bradley god yes! These books rocked my socks. The extent of the world building is insane and the characters are amazing!

message 7: by Fangtasia (new)

Fangtasia Jason wrote: "god yes! These books rocked my socks. The extent of the world building is insane and the characters are amazing!"

Okay, you sold me on them. I've had the first one on my TBR for a while, but I'll put it on my "next-TBR" shelf now.

If both of you feel this way about this series, it must be worth reading.

Thanks for helping me decide what comes next, which can be daunting with over 800 options!

Jason Bradley I can't wait to hear what you think! It's a mix of so many genres. You will love it!

message 9: by Fangtasia (new)

Fangtasia Vampires, sci-fi, urban fantasy, gay romance, vampires. Wait, did I mention vampires? And it's over 500 pages! Yep, I know I'll love it.

message 10: by Juniper (new) - added it

Juniper I was so sad to finish the series that I really tried to drag it out but just couldn't--I couldn't restrain myself! They can take a wee while to get into as the timeline jumps, but they're so worth it.

message 11: by Fangtasia (new)

Fangtasia Oooh, can't wait to start them! When there's jumps like that what I do is re-read as soon as I finish the first time. Then it all makes sense.

Jason Bradley He is still writing the Red Wind book. ~bounces~

message 13: by S.J.D. (new) - added it

S.J.D. Peterson Now I want to read these!!!

Jason Bradley You would love them, Jo!!