Julie's Reviews > Run the Risk

Run the Risk by Lori Foster

Sep 09, 12

Read from July 25 to September 09, 2012

Fans of the Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor series will be happy to know that Lori Foster's latest book, RUN THE RISK, follows with a similar concept and feel. The men are alpha, likable, sexy, and oh, so capable. Now, what I do find different are the female characters. In RUN THE RISK, Pepper Yates not only has a kick butt first name, but she's no timid wall flower. I always liked Foster's books, but I also like the women to be tough too. I'm hoping we see strong female characters as love interest in this new series. As usual, the mystery was great, the pacing beautiful, and setting the stage for future books seamless with the characters. I can not wait to find out the story for Reese, Dash, and Rowdy. At least, I'm hoping they all have a story we get to read.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Run the Risk.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori (new)

Lori Foster Thank you! Yes, they each have a story.
Reese is next in BARE IT ALL. Alice is a secondary character from TRACE OF FEVER.
After that is GETTING ROWDY.
And last will be Dash's story, but I don't yet have a title for him. :-)

Thank you again!

Julie Lori wrote: "Thank you! Yes, they each have a story.
After that is GETTING ROWDY.
And last will be Dash's story, but I don't yet..."

I don't remember Alice from TRACE OF FEVER and it was my favorite in the series too! haha I'll have to look back and find her. Looking forward to the next book. I can see the connection and cross over though with the human trafficking. I felt that Alice's connection would be with the trafficking but I didn't know she had already made an appearance in one of your books. ;) Good to know.

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Foster Alice was the quiet secretary to the bad guy and she had a BIG scene at the very end of the book. :-)
Hope that helps!