Andrea Guy's Reviews > Bind Me

Bind Me by Stacey Kennedy

Sep 13, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, ebook, erotica, readingromanceschallenge2012, favorite-authors
Read in September, 2012

I actually reviewed the 2nd book in this series for a book tour about a month or so ago. I finally got around to reading Bind Me, and I absolutely loved it.

I again have to say I'm not a huge fan of modern erotica, but Stacey Kennedy is an exception. Her BDSM books are hot hot hot without giving you that "I feel so dirty" feeling. Does that make sense?

In about 60 pages, Stacey Kennedy creates a story that heats up the pages and makes you connect with the characters. That's hard to do in such a short story, but Kennedy can do it, and she does it will.

I have to admit it does kinda freak me out that Marley is a school teacher by day and a sub now at night, but I guess what goes on in the bedroom shouldn't make any difference, right? RIGHT!

Then there's Reed. He was a perfect Dom. I loved that while he enjoyed the whole pleasure/pain scenario he didn't try to make Marley do more than she was comfortable doing.

If you haven't read any erotica and want to give it a try, you can't go wrong with Stacey Kennedy. She's one of the best writers in the genre. Grab this one and read it at bedtime and you'll have some very pleasant dreams!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bind Me.