Mary's Reviews > Storm

Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

F 50x66
Jul 19, 12

Read in July, 2012

I know I am in the minority here but I didn't love, love, love this book. I did like it, and I thought the idea of a group of brothers that controlled the elements was a very interesting premise,but I found the heroine, Becca, annoying at best. Though she is hurt and conflicted because of her earlier ordeal, she is at the same time so darn NEEDY around any of the guys. Not one of them could even walk through the room without her thinking about their chest! She continues to give the two romantic interests, Chris and Hunter, such mixed messages I don't know how they keep up with her. The plot, I think, was too predictable and I had already figured out the mystery of Hunter and her dad, with their convenient arrivals, way too early. Although I thought Becca and Chris were good chemistry and wanted them to finally get together, I was soooo let down at the "anticlimatic" ending. I think this book was about them but I must confess I found Michael to be the most interesting character of all of them. With all that said, I still think the elemental idea to be interesting, and I did enjoy it, just didn't LOVE it. I will read the next and hope to enjoy it more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm.