Shieka( Doctor's Notes)'s Reviews > Inbetween

Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller

Aug 22, 12

Read from August 07 to 10, 2012

This review will also be posted on my blog Doctor's Notes:

Oh where do I begin with this review? There are just so many things I loved about this book from the swoon worthy characters to the amazing plot and the author's awesome writing style. I got so sucked into this book and didn't want to let go. I haven't read many reaper stories but this one to me was by far the best. I loved the telling of this story and the fact that it was basically teens dealing with this situation. I loved that this story was told through both Emma and Finn;'s points of view. It was great seeing things from both sides.

We start this book out by meeting Finn who is in the process of saving Emma's life because she reminds him of someone. We learn that Finn is a reaper and he should have let Emma die. Finn's love for Emma causes him to let her live and he spends his time from there trying to keep her safe. Finn was so swoon worthy and I am totally in love. He was just so caring and yet so powerful. He made sure that Emma was taken care of at all costs even when it put himself at risk. The love that he had for Emma was off the charts amazing.

Emma was a tough character. I loved that she was willing to fit through her issues and not just chalk up her accidents to chance. She realized something wasn't right and wasn't ok with just being pigeonholed into being crazy. I loved to see her and Cash together as he was a great friend. He really made her feel ok about herself. Cash was another character in himself and so like able. He was so witty and adorable. There were a lot of really good supporting characters in this book like Anaya and Easton. It is very rare that I love the supporting characters as much as the leading ones but the author's writing made me love them all equally.

The story progresses and Emma and Finn fall in love and learn to interact with each other even more. I loved seeing them together. Their love seemed so geniune and pure. I loved the risks they were willing to take to stand up against the challenges they had against them. The choices that they put into place leads to some pretty unexpected consequences though and I am anxious to see how they will handle them all. Overall I loved this book and am saying bravo to the author for writing such a phenomenal piece of work. I loved this book and can't wait to see what else will happen with Emma and Finn. I mean in all honesty all I really need is more Finn in my life like now. I will definitely be grabbing the next book in this series when it comes out. I highly recommend this book to readers that want a great plot with some amazing characters and a great romance mixed in. You will not be disappointed with this book.

Thanks to Entangled Teen for letting me review this one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inbetween.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Heather Hi Shieka,

We are trying to get Tara's book, Inbetween, into the top 100 on Amazon. We need at least 30 reviews on Amazon and have 8 right now. If you could post your review love, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The link to her book is http://www.amazon.com/Inbetween-Kisse....

Thanks so much for all that you do!

~ Heather Riccio, Senior Publicist

Shieka( Doctor's Notes) Hi Heather. I am on vacation this week but will make sure I get it posted by next week at the latest.

Heather Awesome! Thanks! :)

Shieka( Doctor's Notes) Heather reviews were posted on Amazon and B&N.

Heather Thank you!

Shieka( Doctor's Notes) Well I take that back for some reason it won't let me post tp Amazon. It is saying I have to wait until it's released.

Heather You can post it off of the paperback link because that's already been released. It's probably not letting you off of the Kindle link.

Shieka( Doctor's Notes) Thanks its up now.

Heather Thanks! :)