Toni Camilleri's Reviews > Succubus on Top

Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead

Jul 19, 12

Georgina Kincaid is one and unlike in how literature has depicted, she is real and she does take the life force away by luring in men and shape shifting and answering to Hell’s payroll system. As once human, she is haunted by her emotions of guilt, longing and sadness. Call her the melodramatic succubus. With friends such as two colorful vampires, an arch daemon, an imp, and an angel and the balancing act of living like a mortal, life couldn’t be more exciting.

All seems ordinary to Georgina not until she met Seth Mortensen, an author who visits the bookstore where she works at for a book signing. Things become interesting for Georgina as she falls and smashes on the reality that she can kill him.

For the sickly sappy like me, this is for you. For those who long to find their soulmate like me, this is for you. For those are just darn too lazy to read on folklore encyclopedia like me, this is for you.

The series of Georgina Kincaid introduces a light on how the order of Heaven and Hell. It goes down to basic wit of ancient and legal discussion and not just just.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Succubus on Top.