Mandy Sickle's Reviews > Lonely Souls

Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton

I received a review copy of Lonely Souls in return for an honest review as part of the tour hosted by AToMR Tours. Triss's eighteenth birthday is just around the corner which is when she will join the Witch Avenue coven. She heads to the beach to meet her mother but only finds her stuff not her mother. She calls the police who search but are unable to find her, which forces the coven to assume that she has passed on.

Triss is sure her mother didn't just have an accident with the help of her childhood friend she will set out with Logan to find out what really happened to her mother. Triss is torn between joining the coven that didn't support her when her mother is missing. After consulting with Logan they decide it would be best if she does so that they can find out who's behind her mother’s disappearance. As the pair dive deep into Triss's missing mother long lost secrets start coming out that may change their lives forever.

I was drawn in right from the start I actually finished Lonely Souls in one afternoon that's how hooked I was. I love the characters particularly Triss she has a good head on her shoulders even though she does panic a little when it comes down to it she does what's right. At first I wasn't sure about Logan but the more the story progressed I grew to like him. Together they are a perfect team and he's exactly what the good little white witch needs in a guy. I found Lonely souls filled with action, suspense that kept me on my toes with just the right amount of romance for me. I really enjoyed Lonely Souls and look forward to reading more about Triss and Logan in the rest of the series. One of my new favorites series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lonely Souls.