Amy Dark Night Reads's Reviews > Hot Secrets

Hot Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones

Jul 19, 2012

Read in July, 2012

www.the-book-diaries.blogspot.com

This is my second non-paranormal read and I have to say I have been blessed to find such great stories. This one is about Royce and Lauren. Royce runs a security company and Lauren is an Assistant DA. Lauren just got a high profile case which includes putting a battered woman up for the death penalty. Lauren has been getting anonymous threats, so her father has requested the help of Royce to protect her. Lauren has no idea that her father, who happens to be a US Senator, has been getting threats as well and that he has asked Royce to look out for her. When Lauren meets Royce at her father’s birthday party, sparks fly. Royce must work with his brothers to find out who is threatening Lauren, and keep Lauren from finding out that he was hired by her father. Ok, so what’s not to like about this story? Nothing. It has all the elements that keep readers intrigued. Action, romance, suspense, mystery and that surprise right at the very end. Lisa has a way of writing that makes you want to jump into the story and actually become a part of it. I am eager to continue with the series with book 2, “Dangerous Secrets”.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Secrets.