Lessil Richards's Reviews > Airel

Read in March, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and entertaining, a good read., March 24, 2012
By
Lessil Richards - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Airel (Young Adult Paranormal Romance) (The Airel Saga, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is the first fallen angel book I have read, so I really do not have anything to compare it to. Like everyone else, I absolutely love the front cover...great job! This is not a genre that I would typically read, however I too was intrigued by a book written from the point of view of a seventeen year old female high school student, knowing both authors are males. To this I have to say: hats off to both authors for pulling it off. It was believable. I suspect that future editions will have the usual corrections to minor editing mistakes, but all in all I really enjoyed the book and do look forward to the second book: "Michael." Thank you for broadening my horizons and introducing me to a genre I ordinarily would not have chosen to read. On a final note, I have to congratulate both authors for producing a book free of profanity and graphic sex scenes. As a father and author myself, I am happy to see young adult literature without vulgarity and pervasive sex scenes. I believe the authors did a fine job of portraying young adult love by truly connecting to the minds of the characters in the book. Airel in particular,was very well developed in character of likes and dislikes, feelings and emotions. I can imagine that young adult females could easily relate to her. I smiled and re-read several passages in the book just enjoying the originality of certain lines. Well done.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Airel.