Amy_Read to My Heart's Content's Reviews > Chase Danger: Mystery of the Special Sauce

Chase Danger by Chase Olivera

Jul 18, 12

bookshelves: blog, kids-read
Read in July, 2012

Please visit http://superreadingkids.blogspot.com/... for the full review and my sons' thoughts on this wonderful book!

I remember when I was a little girl my parents collected The Gremlins books and in the back of these paperback goodies were a 45 record. (I know I just dated myself there a little but oh well) I would get up in the rocking chair and listen to that record as I followed along through the book. It was amazing and it was almost like I was a part of the action.

Chase Danger Mystery of the Special Sauce is even a hundred times better than that! It comes with a cd read a long that will narrate the book but it does much more than that. It has these awesome sound effects to go along with the action of the book. I personally, loved Chase's voice, it was adorable and is done by a real child. (At least it sounds like it)
The illustrations are colorful and bright and easily captures the child's attention. Even my 3 year sat in my lap the entire time while we listened to the story. He would pick out the pictures that went with what we were listening to at the same time.
This is a wonderful story with non stop action, creativity, humor, and the sweetest lil hero the world has ever seen. I would recommend this book to anyone with kids. It is truly fun to read for all ages!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chase Danger.