Emily (Falling for YA)'s Reviews > Inbetween

Aug 12, 12

bookshelves: netgalley-edelweiss, did-not-finish
Read from August 07 to 12, 2012

Did Not Finish.

I do not write reviews for books I don't finish, I don't think it is fair to write a full review because I did not read the full novel. So I will give you a few reasons why I stopped.

1. At over 100+ pages in I did not know what was going on and didn't feel like the book had a plot. Beyond the main girl being threatened by the ghost guys girl he screwed over, somehow? See...confusing and not very good. It also doesn't help that I just gave up reading this but don't remember any of the characters names.

2. I did not care about ANY of the characters, everyone felt very vanilla and interchangeable with each other.

3. Reading this made me give up the will to read. I actually avoided reading so that I wouldn't have to read this book. (This was pretty terribly considering I was participating in a read-a-thon)

I feel like I am in the minority on this one and I really expected something better when I began but it never materialized and life is too short to read books I don't really want to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inbetween.

08/08/2012 page 169

message 1: by Addie R. (new) - added it

Addie R. Woah, sorry you didn't like this one. There's a lot of hype surrounding this book and I gotta admit that's what made me want to read it. Hopefully I'll like it.:/

Jennifer aww too bad! But not every book is for everyone. I'm on the blog tour so I hope I like it more! LOL But you never know. I totally agree with not reading something you don't enjoy. Too many books. I used to suffer through but now if it isn't at least 3 stars for me I don't even finish.