Marissa's Reviews > Blood of Anteros

Blood of Anteros by Georgia Cates

Jul 18, 2012

Let me just say for starters...this was wonderful. Honestly, at first I did not what to except. What I instantly did like was Curry, and his words, and then I realize that this story is all from his POV and that was interesting at first, and I really l came to like it; what it's like to be an old Vampire (oh yeah he's a vampire!) and his newfound feelings for someone else, a human in fact, a young woman named Chansey. This was a wonderful well put story. To me, I felt like there were really no cliches in this vampire read. It was uniquely different; refreshing even. This story has those good feeling scenes, where you know when you are first falling for somebody. There is this instant attraction between Curry and Chansey, and we read how they develop into something more, something like love. There is actually something really intriguing to their love connection, and it's something not to miss, believe me. Of course there are mild obstacles that threaten their love, but does it threaten their relationship? Well, it's something you have to find out.When I finished this story, I felt pretty content, and to me, it was a perfect ending, and it's one of those that makes you quickly want to read the second book :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of Anteros.