Lydia Laceby's Reviews > I Heart New York

I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk

3322071
Originally Reviewed at Novel Escapes

What fabulous and fun chick lit! I whipped through I Heart New York, finding it full of laughs and connected with Angela’s character and enjoyed following her as she tried to figure herself out.

I Heart New York was such a fun read. I laughed out loud and was fully immersed into Angela’s life. She felt real to me. She had wasn't too ditzy, she had aspirations and I felt her love for the city shine through, along with her confusion about how she ended up there in the first place. I loved the descriptions of the city which made me want to pick up and move there myself. This story moved along at a brisk pace and I couldn’t wait to see where she would end up.

The sequel, I Heart Hollywood, was in my reading pile and I had to pick it up immediately to see where Angela’s adventures would take her and the next book in the series, I Heart Paris is out in July and I’m sure I won’t be able to keep my hands off it either. If you loved The Shopaholic series and Sex in the City, you’ll love this wonderful chick lit tale of finding yourself all over again.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Heart New York.