Michelle's Reviews > Prophecy of the Sisters

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Dec 03, 08

(Review from the author)

It's my book! I can't NOT give it five stars!!! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prophecy of the Sisters.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laura HAHAHAHA!!!! I guess you WOULD be a bit biased! :)

Aryanna I am so sad that it comes out in August!

Vania HAHAHAHAHHA!!! As you should!!! Shoo we all need to give ourselves a boost. "Look I got 5 STARS!" *looks closely* "It's YOU, though."

Aryanna I gave it 5 stars too! It was amazing and you should give your own book 5 stars!!!

({Hannah}) I am reading an ARC of your book right now. I love it!

message 6: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Carrie wrote: "I am reading an ARC of your book right now. I love it! "

Really?! I'm *so* glad!
:D

MZ

Jenny ahahah! love your review!:D

Emma How could you not give your book 5 stars?! :D It's amazing! I gave it 5 stars too! <3

message 9: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Lol! Thanks, Emma!

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma :D

message 11: by Lisa (last edited Oct 15, 2009 12:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa I loved the book! I received it as a galley a while back, but just started (and finished) reading it this week. Brava, Michelle! I look forward to the next book.

message 12: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Thanks so much, Lisa! I appreciate the kind words about Prophecy!
:D

Ahenry Michelle,

I loved your book! As a teacher, and a mother, I would also like to thank you for writing a YA book that is truly YA. So many YA books I have read this year, I cannot pass along to my middle school daughter because I find them too racy. I just gave her this one to read (after staying up last night to read it myself - I could not put it down).

Loved the characters, the setting, the concept, everything. Excellent job all around.

message 14: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Ahenry wrote: "Michelle,

Thank you so very much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I hope your daughter likes it, too, and that you both enjoy the sequel, Guardian of the Gate, just as much!

MZ

grace43days oh gooood i cant wait for the second book! even if they will need so much time to translate it in german... i'm gonna buy it in english somehow :)
i love this book, your story is so good!

message 16: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle I think the German release dates should be very close to the US dates. Last year, Prophecy released on August 1st in the US and something like August 5th in Germany. Hopefully that will be true for Guardian of the Gate. I hope you enjoy it, hon!

MZ

message 17: by Matthew (last edited Mar 17, 2010 12:15AM) (new)

Matthew cool cover

❥☪LIZZ NEILL☪❥ I'm still reading it but I'm loving it so far

message 19: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle ☪☠Lizz☠☪ wrote: "I'm still reading it but I'm loving it so far"

So glad you're enjoying it, Lizzie!

message 20: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Matthew wrote: "cool cover"

Thanks, Matthew! It's actually changing for the paperback version, but I like the new one just as well. It's different from this one, but I think it will appeal to a much broader audience.

Melissa haha yeah of course! :) I gave it 5 star so why can't you lol

message 22: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Ramsha! This comment made my day! So happy you enjoyed Prophecy and Guardian. Thanks for all you do to support my work and spread the word about the series!

MZ

Paige :D That's so funny! But seriously, this book was amazing! It made my favorite shelf on the Bookshelf of Wonders. :)

message 24: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle I'm honored to make the The Shelf, Paige!

MZ

Kayleigh {K-Books} I really wanna read Guardian of the Gate but i'm in the UK and it doesn't come out here in paperback until august 2011 and i want it in paperback to match the prophecy of the sisters. i love it. it's amazing!!!

message 26: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Ohhhh! You're looking for the paperback of Guardian! You're right. It won't be out in paperback in the UK OR the US until next summer.

Hope you enjoy it, hon!

MZ

message 27: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett love it is there ever going to be a movie of it

message 28: by Jess (new) - added it

Jess Hi Michelle do u know allison green? She's my ela teacher and u gave her this book and you singhed it. I am loving it so much! :)

message 29: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle I'm so glad you're enjoying it, Jess!!!

message 30: by Lexy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lexy I started this book a few days ago and I can not put it down!! The story is so original (which is hard to find now) and I can't wait for the sequel!!!! :D

message 31: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle I'm so glad!!! You made my day! The sequel, Guardian of the Gate, is already out. The final book, Circle of Fire, will be out next summer.

Thanks for reading!

MZ

✿★Arely★✿ ThIS BOOK WAS SSSOOOOOO GOOD I LOVED IT!

Isabel Of course not! I loved Prophecy of the Sisters to bits. :-) I am SO EXCITED for Circle of Fire...

message 34: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Thanks, you guys!!

message 35: by Lucy (new) - added it

Lucy I'm reading this book right now.

message 36: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Lucy wrote: "I'm reading this book right now.
I love it! It is so beautifully written! I LOVE the hardback cover. It's beautiful!"

Thank you so much, Lucy! I hope you enjoy the trilogy and very much appreciate you reading.

MZ

Daywin Alguera I just wanna say that I read the whole series. And I loved it too much. I couldn't put them down!!! As if every time I turned a page there was something captivating or thrilling. So I couldn't take my time reading it. Lol Love you Michelle, you're a genius!!!

Cristina Lancaster It was awesome! I can't wait to read the next one in the series!!

message 39: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Divina Is it a series? I read this one a looooong time ago and I absolutely loved it. Wonderful book!

Clark Please give your book 5 stars! :) It should be 10 really, it was so great!

photo tumblrmh4u4ggarz1r31ngf.gif

Sarah It was amazing!!! I literally finished it about 3 minutes ago, I loved it, and good job!