Sheri's Reviews > Beyond the Veil

Beyond the Veil by Quinn Loftis

Oct 26, 12

Read from October 24 to 26, 2012

HOT DAMN!!
This fall?? Quinn you truly rock! That will be your 3rd this year!?! I can only hope you continue your sweetness streak next year too. You are too good to us!!
So, not to nag but...do we have a title? expected cover release? okay okay, I'll try and be good and patiently wait-because I know it will be worth it!!

Update-

~Whoot Whoot!!~

Another fun & sassy ride with our lovable gang of grey wolves & fae friends.
Never skipping a beat, we pick up from 'Out of the Dark' and find out what's going on between Sally & Costin. If you loved the sweet heat Decebel puts off, you will be head over furry heels for Costin. Sexy, charismatic fun loving Costin. I think I may have a new favorite wolf. Sally is timid and 'lost' at times. I found her innocence a tad irritating, but thoroughly enjoyed her inner Jen moments. As usual Jen had me falling out of my seat.
Love, love and more love!
Good thing we were in the mountains and not out to sea...we may have drowned from all of the love crashing around. I adore blooming relationships yet this installment in the series felt a bit heavy on the romance and light on the action.
Still, I love them... I can't help it- I absolutely love them!!
Jacques mom coming into the scene was a fun twist. Several shockers flew at me- her new relationship was definitely one of them.
Then the ending....
Quinn- No you didn't!! No No.
Ahhhhhh, yep. You did!!
I am dangling, fingernails holding me on....when is #6 coming?? I must hold on!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond the Veil.

10/24/2012
38.0% "Jen Jen Jen...you are a sure thing babe! No one compares..." 6 comments
10/26/2012
92.0% "wow...didn't see that coming!"