Lesa Jones's Reviews > Thong on Fire: An Urban Erotic Tale

Thong on Fire by Noire

Mar 02, 09

bookshelves: read-it, i-own

Why I say somewhat ok is because the beginning got my eyes from the get go but, then it's started getting slow to me and I just couldn't keep myself into the book any long. Didn't finish at all. I have to say G Spot got my eye more then this book.

But, this book was about Saucy that was growing up being abused by her mom's partner/parters. Saucy dad was killed when she was little her mom was the only one she had but, her mom was so druged out at times. Saucy then noticed that she wanted so much when it came to her life clothes and money.

She seened that her cousin had a lot more when it came to the things she didn't have so after her cousin died she took on the roll of living with her uncle so her uncle can spoil her with the best of everything that her cousin was getting.

Saucy then jumped from one man to another to live like she wanted to live. Then she step into the entertainment business where she because dancers for well known artists but, she also sleep her way up the ladder.

But, was ok but, then I started to get bored after awhile got up to 200 and something just couldn't finished but, from what I read I would say 3 stars at the most.:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thong on Fire.

02/21/2009 page 25
02/21/2009 page 60
19.74% "Just started it's a bit slow but, trying to get into it. Right now just on when it's telling about Saucy pass as she was growing up."
show 2 hidden updates…