Nikki Peterson's Reviews > Two Mr. Rights

Jul 22, 12

Recommended to Nikki by: Astrea Press
Recommended for: Contemporary Romance Fans
Read from July 17 to 18, 2012 — I own a copy

Holy Yes Please! If there is a list out there put my name on it every other line! Jonathan's sister sets Emily up to go to an expensive resort run by her brother and his long time best friend Ben. Jonathan and Ben have been looking for the perfect woman to their threesome and haven't had much luck. Most of the woman have either run screaming when approached by the boys or used them for novelty. Both are tired of the search and are just about ready to call it quits.

The boys try her out and wine and dine her for the week she took for "vacation". Both men fall for her and want her for the mother of their children and partner for life. Emily has to decide if that is really what she wants.

Ummmm, HELLO!?! Two hot guys that have different styles of lovemaking? Both with different, but hot physiques? You would be getting the best of both worlds! Both doting and attentive only wanting to please her. I think any hot blooded woman would be on that like white on rice! What wouldn't a woman give to have that? Hell, everyone I know would be all over that! Hell, I went to the grocery store still daydreaming about having something like that. This is definitely one hell of a good book! If you enjoy Menages, run don't walk, and get this baby right away. Oh, Wow!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Mr. Rights.