Andresa 's Reviews > Pushing the Limits

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Dec 22, 12

bookshelves: favorites, read-in-kindle, 5-stars
Read from December 13 to 15, 2012

OMG THIS BOOK IS BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pushing the Limits.

Quotes Andresa Liked

Katie McGarry
“It doesn't get better," I said. "The pain. The wounds scab over and you don't always feel like a knife is slashing through you. But when you least expect it, the pain flashes to remind you you'll never be the same.”

Katie McGarry
“It's like I have this large black hole in my brain and it's sucking the life out of me. The answers are in there so I sit for hours and stare. No matter how hard and long I look, I only see darkness.”

Katie McGarry
“The worst type of crying wasn't the kind everyone could see--the wailing on street corners, the tearing at clothes. No, the worst kind happened when your soul wept and no matter what you did, there was no way to comfort it. A section withered and became a scar on the part of your soul that survived. For people like me and Echo, our souls contained more scar tissue than life.”

Katie McGarry
“I gazed into her beautiful green eyes and her fear melted. A shy smile tugged at her lips and at my heart. Fuck me and the rest of the world, I was in love.”

Katie McGarry
“Because growing up means making tough choices, and doing the right thing doesn’t necessarily mean doing the thing that feels good.”

12/15/2012