Pedr0br2012's Reviews > Pelé: The Autobiography

Recommended to Pedr0br2012 by: My Mom
Recommended for: All my FREINDS
read count: 1

Pele by, Simon & Schuster Ltd

The best, the greatest and the unbelievable footballer player of all time, named Pele. The autobiography of Pele is an awesome book, I couldn’t stop reading for days, I like this book for a lot of reasons, and one of them is really important to me.

The first reason I like it, is because he was the first “Negro” from Brazil to visit the white house in Washington DC. At that time it was really hard to someone from American to visit the white house and especially from other country so that’s really especial from him and his carrier

The second reason I like this book is because he was a great soccer player the whole time, he won three-world soccer cup and has been nominator of best player three times in the row. God blasted a player like that.

Other reason the book make me like it and read it more, was the fact of Pele's childhood. At that period of time, at the unknown city that he was born. People had bad situations going wrong. Pele said that sometimes he didn’t eat for days.

Last reason was the fact that off all he been through, and faced at his life, he became the most poplar soccer at the world.

In conclusion, the book was great, Pele has been a trough lot different nice thing at his life, but he also had some bad conflicts happen to him, his childhood was the worst for him, so if you want to know better about this book, you should defiantly read the book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pelé.