Public Bibliophile's Reviews > Send Me a Sign

Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt

U_50x66
Jul 17, 12

Upon beginning this book, I was so confused! So many names and personalities thrown at you in the first chapter. I felt like I was never going to be able to keep everyone straight! I keep on going hoping it would all make sense soon.

I ended up really getting into it after reading through a few confusing chapters. It was nice that this heavy subject was not down-played but managed to stay central throughout in book in spite of the normal teenager issues. And who doesn't love the boy-next-door best friend, should be boyfriend? Schmidt did a great job of setting up the story so it took a bit of time and character self-discovery to get to the predictable coupling. It would be awesome if the she pulled a Sarah Dessen and continued to write novels where past characters find their ways into other storylines as minor personalities. I would love to know what she thinks would happen to both Mia and her friends.

I could totally identify with Mia on the whole sign thing, looking for them makes my life more entertaining! And there is no way my boy-next-door best friend would even have been a good match for me!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Send Me a Sign.