Mandy Sue's Reviews > The Space Between Us

Jul 17, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: fiction, read-2012
Read from July 18 to October 03, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Space Between Us.

07/30/2012 page 54
16.82% "Having a hard time getting into this one but going to give it another go, because I don't think it is the books fault but more my reading mood. :/"

message 1: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy Anxious to see if you like this one! It's on my to read list!

Mandy Sue Will let you know. :)

message 3: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy How have you been? I have been kinda AWOL from GR, but read your posts on FB and it seems you are very happy now. I'm so, so glad for you! Guess it takes patience and perseverance to reach that place in life where things come together as they should! Glad you have reached that place!

Mandy Sue I've been doing good. How about you? I haven't been on GR either much except to log my books. :/

I've had an amazing yet stressful year. I found an amazing guy and finally finished my divorce but the road has not been easy. We are still struggling but the struggle has been worth it because through it we have been happy and nothing has come between us. It's a very calm feeling. I love it. :D

I've been procrastinating with this book. I have others that came in from the library that I want to read and because so, I keep pushing this one off but I am going to try and sit with it because it seems interesting, and I don't want to push it aside just because something else came in that I have wanted to read longer.

I'll talk to you soon! Hope everything is wonderful in your life. xoxoxooo