Lori's Reviews > Yesterday's Daughter

Yesterday's Daughter by Sallie Lundy-Frommer

Jul 18, 12

Read from July 17 to 18, 2012

I really enjoyed this book. It was a little confusing in the very beginning, when it would go to another character's point of view/story, since there was no indication (symbol) that it was changing. I did have to re-read a few paragraphs's in the beginning but once you get into the book and the author's writing style, you don't notice it as much.

The world that Sallie creates in this story was one that I really wish that I could be a part of. She created a Vampire, that was unlike any I have ever read about. Their uniqueness added to their strengths and the idea of "Lifemates" was truly amazing. The love story that transpires through this tale is one that I envied.

I loved how you got a true description and back-story of the characters which made it so believable to me and draws you into the story. You get so invested in these characters that you really hate for the story to end. I am looking forward to future books from this author and really hope that the next one is a continuation of this story.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yesterday's Daughter.