Dana Mason's Reviews > From Hel, With Love

From Hel, With Love by Blue Remy

Jul 17, 2012

Read from February 25 to 27, 2013

I wish I had the words to explain how much I enjoyed this book. I'm left speechless, and I'm a writer.
It was fantastic! I loved everything about it and I don't typically read fantasy. Blue Remy did an incredible job with The XIII Hour world building and character building. It was visually beautiful, the descriptions so vivid, you'll feel like you're a member of Raven's Murder.
This story is sexy without being in your face, quick without being hard to follow, short but not too short to have a full length enjoyable plot. I loved all the characters. Raven was the perfect mix of bad-assness and vulnerability. Duncan was sexy and tough, but loveable at the same time. The huge cast of secondary characters all had their own traits and quirks that made them fun to read. I had trouble putting this down and when I did, I still couldn't stop thinking about it. I can't wait to see where this series goes. I can't wait to read book two!

Bravo, Blue Remy, this was definitely worth the wait.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read From Hel, With Love.