Jessica's Reviews > Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Apr 04, 09

bookshelves: all-time-favorites
Recommended to Jessica by: Ashlee
Recommended for: Everyone who is in to Vampire stuff!
Read in April, 2009, read count: 1

I am sooo excited for this book! It is really good so far! BElla has to decide if she still wants to be in love with her vampire Edward, or be in friendship with her werewolf Jacob.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eclipse.

12/16/2008 page 6
0.95% "On Chapter 1 Ultimatum now!"
12/19/2008 page 92
14.63% "On Chapter 4 "Nature" now!"
12/20/2008 page 123
19.55% "On Chapter 5 "Imprint" now!"
12/21/2008 page 152
24.17% "On Chapter 7 "Unhappy Ending" now!"
12/23/2008 page 172
27.34% "On Chapter 8 "Temper" now!"
12/24/2008 page 211
33.55% "On Chapter 9 "Target" now!"
12/26/2008 page 214
34.02% "On Chapter 10 "Scent" now!"
12/29/2008 page 418
66.45% "On Chapter 19 "Selfish""
12/29/2008 page 418
66.45% 13 comments
01/02/2009 page 506
80.45% "on Chapter 23 "Monster" now!"
01/03/2009 page 586
93.16% "On Chapter 26 "Ethics" now!"
03/10/2009 page 12
1.91% "Re-reading it, I'm on Chapter 1 "Ultimatum" now!"
show 4 hidden updates…

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary You know if i had to have that choice i would choose neither! i mean what the crap a werewolf or a vampire?????? Which one is dangerous??
Well i hope you enjoy this book!
~Mary

Hannah what????? i didnt get what you said

Jessica Haha!! Thats definetly true. But if they were both sexy I would have a really tuff dicsion!!!! LOL!

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Well, personally, i'd pick a werewolf over a vampire. Werewolf's are warm and protective (not that vampires aren't!) I mean really though would you want to be with someone that would suck your blood??? And is really cold all of the time???? And never eats real food???? And has to go hunting for blood??? Or would you want to be with someone that is really big and warm????

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary ha ha Hannah were you about to say "Fuzzy" too?

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Yes Mary I actually was getting there. hahaha

Jessica Well even thought Vamps suck blood, wouldn't toyu rather be with them, than have a gigantic wolf in love with you? Well, either would be frightening but if Vamps and Wolves actually act how they do when Stephanie Meyer puts them, -if they really did exist- than I could handle. Because Edward has learned to control thirst. And Jacob, well he's just rude! In this book, Jacob kisses Bella and says "Don't love that leech of yours, love me," and the Bella punches him in the face!! HAHA GO BELLA!!! But Hannah, I can see why you love JAcob, because you dont find Edward sexy! And I dont mean Rob Pattinson either. I mena his character! But Jacob just never wears any clothes except pants whichis kinda weird and Edward is just plain S E X Y!!!!!

Haha I didn't realize how long that message was!

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Whatever. I still love Jacob. And this goes for anyone who agree's with me. EDWARD IS NOT SEXY, HE IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary I agree with Hannah!

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah WHA WHO MARY!!!!

Jessica Opinions opinions Jess....calm yourself......

EDWARD IS SEXYIER!!!!

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah how long did it take you to read this book?

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary GO JACOB!

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah WHA HO!!!! Who would you rather be with. Robert Pattison or Nick Jonas?? JACOB BLACK!!!! haha pretty funny!

message 15: by Mary (new)

Mary I would choose JACOB! WWAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO!

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah That's right, uh-hu, that's right, uh-hu! Sorry Jessie. If were anoying you just tell us!

message 17: by Jessica (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:20AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica yeah just a litte. lol jk i dont care really but i mean i dont care if you like jacob! i like vampires you like werewolves. fine with me!

anyway back to your first question, i started Eclipse the day before we got out for christmas break. i read at least 1 chapter everday and finished last sunday. and because i got breaking dawn for chrismtas, i could right away on that one!

Jessica Nick Jonas or Rob Pattinson......Nick J! Only because if you had said "EDWARD CULLEN or Nick Jonas" I would have said Edward cuz I only like him as Edward. In real life he chopped his hair and he is almost...a little bit....I hate to say it......*GULPS*...ugly!

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah YEAH!!!! That is right JESSIE!!! WHAHO!!!!!!

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary GO JESSIE!
HAVE YOU HEARD HIM SING HAHAHA!

Jessica YAY!! GO ME GO ME *swings arms in happy-dance fashion* Go me!!!!

And yes Mary I have heard him sing...its good yet he sounds like some dude the the west *says in counrty accent* HEHE!

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary Okay everyone i no longer like Jacob!
I like James and Victoria!
Wahoo!

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ew!!! they are vampires!!! GROSS! 23 comments people WHA WHO JESSIE!

Jessica well DUH! of course they're vampires! they're NOMATIC vampires! *GASPS* than means mary is a nomatic vampire!!!!!!

Jessica YEAY FOR ME!!!

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah what?? i don't get it!

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah hey go back to comment jessie. how you said jacob only wears pants??? isn't that a good thing??? hahaha

Jessica haha... *TAPS CHIN* maybeeee?!?! lol it would better if edward didn't wear pants!!!

Jessica ok thats sounds kinda weird! lol!

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah haha i know it does. no you have to admit jacob has to be a lot more musculer if her is a werewolf!!

message 32: by Jessica (last edited Jan 10, 2009 04:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica yeah but edward is stronger than jacob! he may not be muscleier but he is stronger which means he can protect you better!

Jessica *Points finger at you and waves it back and forth* OhHHHH YEAHHH!!!!

Ellery18soccer ya, i agree with hannah. you can be with a stronger guy who looks wimpy. or a strong guy who looks strong!!!! (and doesnt wear a shirt!!!!!) oh jacob, what a hottie!!!!!

Ellery18soccer jessie, what is with the weird coments? *type words and look confused* they kind of freak me out!!

Jessica ok thats it! ur making me do this!

message 37: by Jessica (last edited Mar 21, 2009 01:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica ok! thats it! ur making me do this! *deletes all comment up to izzy's first question*

Hannah i agree with hannah when she would rather be with a werewolf than a vampire! because i wouldnt want a guy that has to hunts animals! and a wolf is a close relitive to a dog and i luv dogs!

But i would pic nick j. over rob!

message 39: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle what the heck! why in the world did you do that!!!

Hannah what? oh that i dropped in? sorry i wasnt talking to anyone so i wanted to have an apinion on something!

Jessica Yeah, its my reveiw! she can drop in if she wants to!

message 42: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle NO NOT YOU HANNAH JESSIE! WHY DID YOU DELETE ALL MY......MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT WHY PLEASE TELL ME WHY!