Natalie's Reviews > Dane

Dane by Liliana Hart

Jul 17, 12

Dane left from his home 10 years ago.Along with leaving his brothers in order to make something of himself,he left his girlfriend(and his one love) Charlie.When he returns back,he doesn't expect to find Charlie after having been told she left 10 years ago too.When these two see each other,memories come back and they are reminded as to why they loved each other so much.When a HUGE secret is revealed,everyone's lives change and Charlie is left with a decision to make.But can she really let this man into her life again?will she?

I was going to go on a short trip so I started downloading a few short stories onto my kindle.Dane was the last one on my list and almost didn't read it because I really disliked all the other short stories I had chosen.Boy,am I glad I read it!This is exactly what I was looking for.Short story,but with an ACTUAL story line.Hot and Steamy,but still had love and romance in it. I loved this book's story line and it left me craving for more(Though I do wish this short story was turned into a novel.I would love to read more about Dane and his new life) .I will most def be getting the rest of the Mackenzie book series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dane.