Kelly's Reviews > The Naughty List

251943
Jul 17, 2012

bookshelves: ebooks, erotica, contemporary, read-in-2012
Read from July 16 to 17, 2012

I believe it was Amanda @ On a Book Bender who came up with the "If you're going to have a threesome, have it with Jodi" idea. Guys, she's not wrong. Jodi's threesomes have been known to save the world. THE WORLD! Who ever knew that being double teamed by a couple of hunky guys was so beneficial to our well-being as a species!

Now, there's no world-saving in this book. Sad, I know. But we still get a smoking hot threesome with three people who do the friends to lovers thing very, very well. Lacey, Ry and Bram have been best friends for 15 years. FIFTEEN YEARS. That's a lot of unrequited longing. Not to mention the backlog of dirty fantasies they've built up. I figure that between the three of them they're going to be rolling in the dirty for quite some time. Rawr to that, I say. RAWR!

As usual, Jodi Redford has given us a wonderfully fun, fantastically hot read. You know what they say: If you're going to have a threesome, have it with Jodi!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Naughty List.

message 1: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy at bookgoonie Sounds like I must do what I can for world peace and read this.