Anna Dase's Reviews > Werewolf Bound

Werewolf Bound by MaryLynn Bast

Jul 18, 12

My Review

Mary is climbing the ladder of success she has managed to yet again keep me glued to a book. Mary has created a world in which I love being transported to every time I pick up one of her books. And this one of course does not disappoint.
Adam is a sweet and loyal and thinks he has found the one. Turns out she was not. Patricia sets Adam up in the hopes that he will end up her mate against her fathers will. Things did not go as planned and Adam was left for dead rather then being changed for her. Thankfully Blake was close by and in turn saved Adams life by doing what Patricia hoped her brothers would do and turned him. Adam becomes part of Blake's pack and together they set out on a journey that leads them all over the United States in search of Amber. On this journey Adam slowly learning about pack life.
I am not one for spoilers as all of my wonderful followers know. Since this is a short read I will stop here and just encourage you to go buy this book you will not be disappointed. This Series is sure to be at the top of the charts for all who love paranormal.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Werewolf Bound.