Guilty Pleasures's Reviews > Cardinal's Rule

Jul 16, 12

bookshelves: guiltypleasures-kclu, publishersent
Read in July, 2012

KcLu's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Tymber does it again!! She knocked my socks off with this one. I literally put everything else on hold till I got to the end!!! If you are looking for a story that gets all of your emotions engaged this is the one for you.

Tilly’s world is turned upside down when her Master releases her without any explanation. If it wouldn’t have been for her best friend’s Dom collaring her she wouldn’t have lived to see the day he would walk back into her life. After being brought so low, she refuses to be that weak again. She will not trust any man with her submission again. She now is a Domme and trains submissive without using sex. She is finally at a point where she thinks she is ready to move on with one of her clients that interest her until she gets the shock of her life with her new client.

Landry is a true sadist and he is very much unhappy with his slave. He has learned the truth of how Cris left Tilly, and he feels like he may have done it not out of love but out of pity. He has a plan and that includes getting Tilly to be his wife, and for her to help him to fight his reoccurrence of colon cancer. He also plans to make Cris pay quite a bit for his indiscretions towards not only Tilly but also to Landry.

Cris will take everything his Master dishes out as long as he keeps his love. He hopes by taking all of them he will show his Master that he truly loves him, and has always belonged to him even when he was with Tilly. He also knows it will be next to impossible to get Tilly to forgive him. He felt he was between a rock and a hard place, and made the best decision that he could at the time.

I absolutely am in love with all three of these characters. While I totally get why Tilly and Landry were pissed at Cris, I just really wanted them to forgive him sooner. I absolutely love the way Tymber makes you care for everyone in the story. She weaves a world that you feel you could just walk into, and characters that stay with a long time after you reach The End. I highly recommend this one! If you are scared of reading this one because like me The Reluctant Dom left you a basket case.. Don’t worry this one will leave you smiling. (I’m telling you this because Tymber gave this hint on her FB wall..lol) I hope y’all enjoy the heck out of this book like I did!!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cardinal's Rule.