Kaitlin's Reviews > Size 14 Is Not Fat Either

Size 14 Is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot

Jul 21, 12

bookshelves: audio-books
Read from July 16 to 21, 2012

I discovered this book in the audio books section of the library and thought it looked / sounded interesting. So for the past week, I've listened along to the adventures of Heather Wells on my way to and from work. Size 14 is Not Fat Either is not the first story in the Heather Wells series, but I didn't feel as though I missed out or was at a disadvantage jumping into the series with this particular book. I loved listening to Heather's interactions with everyone at her work (she's Assistant Dorm Director at a college in New York) and her family while trying to figure out what happened to a college student name Lindsay (Lindsay's head was discovered in the cafeteria.. but no body or killer).

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more in the Heather Well's series (and more by Meg Cabot). My normal afternoon commute (which stinks.. I'm not a fan of traffic) flew by and I was anxious to find ways to keep listening :)

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Size 14 Is Not Fat Either.