Cindy's Reviews > Grave Memory

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price

F_50x66
Jul 17, 12

Read from July 16 to 17, 2012

Our wyrd witch, Alex Craft, has discovered many hidden agendas by her father, the police, with who she has worked with for years, the soul collector that has always had her back and the Fae she is trying NOT to love. There is a new game in town that no one even suspects is a case for a Grave Witch. Suicides are happening to people who have no memory of the days prior to their deaths. Alex Craft has raised their "Shades" and found that things are just not adding up to suicide. And the closer she gets the more things are looking GRAVE for her!

I don't quite know what to say right now. I want so badly to spill the beans and talk about what has just happened in this book. But I can't and have you still be surprised. I know I WAS! I feel as if the heroine of our novel has climbed to the highest peak on the tallest mountain...and once she got there we said: Hey babes, make yourself comfortable, there's no way down. Surprise!

Sigh. I LOVE this series. Ms. Price has given us a woman in a tough field that has not turned hard. But sometimes I want to just grab her and tell her to wake up and move on. Pick a color and fly your flag! You have discovered a secret that can be a glorious thing...enjoy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Memory.

07/16/2012 page 195