Zaara - thebookfreak's Reviews > Wings of the Wicked

Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton

Jul 16, 12

Read in July, 2012

I HATED/LOVED the ending! I hate cliffhangers, I really do.
This book was way better than the first book, and the first was like so damn gooood.
I LOVE Ellie, she is so adorable and strong. She is now one of my favorite characters (believe me, there aren't many)of all time.
I LOVE reading about her, she is so easy to love and fun, and so so so beautiful and unbelievable strong in every way. I adore Will and Ellies relationship, it's so freakkin sweet and hot, so both of them are now also on my favorite couples list, I can't believe there is only one book left in this serie!!!! I NEED more Ellie and Will. I really needed to read something awsome lately that could blow me away, and this serie definitely did. I'm in love with the story and everything about this book. I've never read anything like it and I really wished there were like 100 books in this serie, cause Angelfire and Wings of the wicked are impossible to put down cause they are so freakkin awsome. I love the way Courtney writes. Some authors are really bad at capturing the pain and emotions their characters are feeling, but in this book you seriously become one with Ellie, you feel and see everything she does and you seriously get so into the book you won't be able to hear or see anything else.
Once you started reading, you cant stop!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wings of the Wicked.