PrincyJessie's Reviews > The Little Woods

The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman

Jan 08, 15

bookshelves: finished
Read in January, 2015

Comments: THE SUSPENSE BLEW MY MIND!
PLot= Many people say the woods of St Bede is haunted but it may not be true because once people is inside the woods they disappear and none make it out of the woods alive.
Characters= Cally= our main girl, I love how she moves to this private university after her sister's Clare disappear I always love these kinds of girl because they can go through alot to find the ultimate truth. I love much she cares for her friends and her love life sucks but she cares about people alot which I love.
Helen= ooh this girl is always mysterious when they introduce her I thought she would be bossy and others. She has a nice introduction and I love how she cares about her sister. As you read on you will know what kind of character she is.
Noel = I actually love this girl, I thought the name is for a boy but it was a girl and I love how outgoing she is. I love how she cares for outsiders and she is the kind of character that outstands alot of people.
Jack & Alex= These two is good i like their storyline
Asta= ooh that teacher is always I always thought she is one of those nice teachers guess I was wrong lol. I love how it ends up in the end, Asta is kinda like a goddess.
Iris= A major character in the story I love how the mystery revolves around her soo special. I can't wait to learn more about it!
Cover= I feel scared being lost in the woods now lol
ANYWAY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS BOOK IT IS PURE PERFECTION YOU WON'T REGRET!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Little Woods.