Mindy's Reviews > Beta Test

Beta Test by Eric Griffith

7190668
Jul 15, 12

bookshelves: dream-reader-dreamer2229-blo

When I first started reading this book I thought it was like a “B” movie. I mean here was this story in third-person limited following this schlep, Sam, a big beefy, man who is secretly in love with a pixyish woman, Molly, at his office. His office is a Dilbert-ish office, complete with his best friend, office loud mouth Melvin.

Then the day he finds out that the girl he likes also likes him, she quits. He follows her down the stair and they share a sweet kiss. He offers to go with her, take care of her, unable to understand what is going on… when she vanishes. (GASP, what?!? Then what?)

Well that was certainly a sharp twist. Now I really want to read the story. This twist definitely moved it up to an A+ grade. Unfortunately due to computer error, I only received the first chapter… thus the gasp, what?, and a sharp cry because I SO want to know what happens next.

I give this preview a 4 out of 5, leaning toward 4.5 with the fabulous twist in the end of chapter one (be sure to read the excerpt).

This product or book may have been distributed for review; this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beta Test.