Jayme's Reviews > The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
1599673
's review
Jul 19, 12

Read from July 15 to 19, 2012



Last month, a Deepak Chopra 'quote generator' made the rounds of the social media sites. The quote generator used actual words from Chopra's Twitter feed to produce random, but entirely plausible quotes. About 75% of this book read like it was generated through that algorithm. The other 25% clearly drew from the wisdom of classic yoga philosophy and provided practical steps for applying the concepts to day-to-day life. The last two pages of every chapter - "Applying the blah, blah, blah..." - were the best part of the book. If you only read these sections, you'll benefit from the book. This is not to slam Deepak though - I'm sufficiently intrigued that I've requested one of his other classic books from my library.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success.
Sign In »

No comments have been added yet.