Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > A Club Esoteria Christmas

A Club Esoteria Christmas by Cooper McKenzie

Jul 15, 2012

bookshelves: erotic, contemporary, holiday, bdsm, flogging, spanking, m-f, m-m, m-m-f
Read in May, 2012

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

What Christmas at a BDSM club would be complete without a tree decorated in balls, whips, handcuffs and chains?

This book is about Club Esoteria’s Christmas party which features a talent contest involving all the subs. The acts must be non- sexual in nature, which I found kind of charming.

This book is number seven in the series and focus on couples/groups from previous books. We revisit Dane, Merlin and Sloan from His Sub’s Submissive, Taurus and Whitney from Caught by the Master, Jenna, Antony and Gentry from Minding Mistress which are books one through three respectively. And finally we see Jackson and Sinclair recently from His Beck & Call Girl. Cooper McKenzie was able to bring a lot of her characters together in this installment and never let any one set overshadow another. Each couple or group had their own scenes that led up to the other. I was able to invest in everyone even with this book being a short read.

I had not previously read the prior six books, but in no way did I feel lost or at a disadvantage reading A Club Esoteria Christmas. I personally believe that takes a great deal of talent, and it made me want to go back and read the books to experience how all these couple came to be where they are in this novella. Fans of Ms. McKenzie or the Club Esoteria series will not be disappointed at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Club Esoteria Christmas.